Have you have suffered a personal injury as a result of a road traffic accident?
If you have suffered a personal injury as a result of a road traffic accident and decided to make a claim through the Official Injury Claim portal you are required to have a medical examination with an accredited medical expert.
The medical expert will provide a report on your injuries which the compensator will then use to make you an offer.
We are approved by Medco and the Official Injury Claim service to produce medical reports for people injured in road traffic accidents. With a nationwide panel of accredited medical experts we will always find the right expert for you, providing a local, convenient appointment.
With over 20 years experience
With over 20 years experience, we combine the highest levels of clinical care with exceptional customer service to provide a robust, independent medical report for your claim.
From the moment you contact us, we will be by your side to provide support and ensure you are fully informed at every step of the medical process.
Book a call back
If you would like to book a free call back with one of our team for a time that’s suits you please e-mail your name, contact telephone number and your preferred contact date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 & 2 Yeo Bank Business Park
Kenn Road, Clevedon,
By Phone or Email
0845 219 8200
Our offices are open between 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Our Out of Hours Team are available to take your calls after this time.
Checking Your Medical Report
Roles and Responsibilities
- We are responsible for arranging your medical examination with an independent and accredited medical expert.
- We will ensure the medical report is uploaded into the Official Injury Claim portal.
- We will ensure all our correspondence is accurate and timely keeping you fully updated at all times.
- We will be available to support you and be on hand to answer any questions you have.
- Is responsible for conducting the examination and providing an independent opinion based on the facts of the case.
- The medical expert’s primary responsibility is to the court.
- As an unrepresented claimant, it is your responsibility to provide truthful and accurate information about your accident and injuries.
- It is your responsibility to attend your medical examination.
- It is your responsibility to provide ID at the medical examination (passport / driving license).
- It is your responsibility to check the medical report for factual inaccuracies and missing information.